My ofrenda project will be in ACM CHI 2020 in an extended abstract called "A Methodology for Digitally Augmented Shrines"
My Colloidal Luminaries project was published in the ACM BuildSys 2019 Conference and won a demonstration award. The publication is here.
Making Up the Unreal.
I contributed to some algorithmic work regarding electric vehicle modeling under IEEE and Research Laboratory for Electronics at MIT, under Prof Luca Daniel, PhD. Here are those papers   .
From the MIT Media Lab, when I was in City Science under the Andorra Project, a paper that was accepted to Bloomberg's Data for Good Exchange.
I've written some data stories on my Medium account about Twitter avatars and Disney characters.
Talks, Lectures, Critiques
- 11.526: Land Use and Transportation Planning | Guest Lecture | Spring 2020
- 11.S187: Hack the City | Guest Lecture | Spring 2020
- 11.S187: Hack the City | Critic | Spring 2020
- Luxembourg Fashion Week | Invited Talk | October 2019
- 11.205 Introduction to Spatial Analysis | Critic | Fall 2019
- 4.043: Advanced Interaction Design Studio | Critic | Spring 2019
- 11.S195: Computational Urban Science Workshop | Critic | Spring 2019
Exhibitions and Demonstrations
CAMIT Arts on the Radar, Turning Light [Exhibit and Talk]
MIT Museum, Connected Coral [Exhibit]
- Sept 6 2019
- Cambridge, MA
- Invited exhibitation and talk
IEEE Future Technologies Conference -- Bits and Bricks [Conference Demonstration]
- Nov 2018 - April 2019, Nina Lutz and Emily Salvador
- Cambridge, MA
- Also affiliated with the MIT Open Ocean Initiative
MIT Media Lab Members Week
- Nov 2017, Ira Winder and Nina Lutz
- Vancouver, BC Canada
- Best Demonstartion Award
My work has been exhibited at the MIT Media Lab's Members Meeting (every year in April and October) since April 2016. My list of current and past Media Lab projects that have been exhibited are on my lab page .
I have been featured on the front page of Members Meeting the following years, with Ira Winder, my undergraduate research mentor.
I run my lab's Instagram -- Object Based Media
An official update on my and my supervisor Ira Winder's work with agent based modeling and pedestrian networks.
Media Lab update on winning IEEE Demo Award.